Cases for the Xperia Z1S

Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone found any good cases for the Z1S? I have been looking and can't find anything that great.

Last edited by a moderator:

surfaday

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Cases for the Z1S

I'm happy with the Tech21 Tactical case I got from TMobile. Good protection and good feel. Phone is still compact.

Its hard to find any accessories for this phone outside of the overpriced stuff in the store. I feel much better having something though.

The other choice, and what I got at first just to have some something, is a universal pouch-type case with a belt clip. I got it so that I could have some protection until I figured out the scarcity of cases at other than Tmo.

Posted via Android Central App

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There hasn't been anything much outside T-Mobile. The phone just came out give it a few more weeks.

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm happy with the Tech21 Tactical case I got from TMobile. Good protection and good feel. Phone is still compact.

Its hard to find any accessories for this phone outside of the overpriced stuff in the store. I feel much better having something though.

The other choice, and what I got at first just to have some something, is a universal pouch-type case with a belt clip. I got it so that I could have some protection until I figured out the scarcity of cases at other than Tmo.

I have this case too and it is pretty good. The only complaint I have is I wish the magnetic charging connector was exposed so I could charge the phone with the case on. Right now I use the usb port but messing with the flap cover is a pain.

techiecappydog

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I have both the the 21 black and the clear one. Like them both. He only one I saw at the T-Mobile store that has the opening for the magnetic charge is the body glove but it look a little cheap to me

Sent from my B1-710 using Tapatalk

woolster22

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I have both the the 21 black and the clear one. Like them both. He only one I saw at the T-Mobile store that has the opening for the magnetic charge is the body glove but it look a little cheap to me

Sent from my B1-710 using Tapatalk

The body glove sucks. Finish rubs off on the edges and corners after one day in a pocket. The slide on design means you often pull the bottom piece off when quickly reaching into your pocket to grab it. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Does the black Tactical case from Tech21 have a rubbery matte finish that attracts pocket lint? I have the Body Glove but hate it.

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Does the black Tactical case from Tech21 have a rubbery matte finish that attracts pocket lint? I have the Body Glove but hate it.

I have the Tech21 Tactical and the finish on it has a rubbery feel but it is not rubber. I have not had an issue with it attracting lint. My Z1s "rides" in the inside pocket of my Carharrtt coat when I'm out and about which has plenty of lint to attract.

Hope this helps.

mookster

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
It's not a case, but I got my ghost armor in yesterday. I got the carbon fiber skin and the phone feels so much better in the hand, no more slippery slimy fingerprint magnet back.

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I just returned the body glove and bought the Tech21 Tactical. So much better.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I just returned the body glove and bought the Tech21 Tactical. So much better.

After originally buying the black Body Glove and returning it because of the peeling, I went with the black Tech21 but after a couple weeks dealing with the stiff power button, I had to return it. I was getting carpal tunnel cause of it. I ended up again with the Body Glove this time the blue one hopefully it doesn't peel as bad as the black one, but if it does oh well

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
After originally buying the black Body Glove and returning it because of the peeling, I went with the black Tech21 but after a couple weeks dealing with the stiff power button, I had to return it. I was getting carpal tunnel cause of it. I ended up again with the Body Glove this time the blue one hopefully it doesn't peel as bad as the black one, but if it does oh well

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I had the blue one and it started peeling after a week.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I had the blue one and it started peeling after a week.

I guess I'll deal with it into I get another phone which I usually do every 6 months anyway. I just had a hard time with the stuff Power button

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I guess I'll deal with it into I get another phone which I usually do every 6 months anyway. I just had a hard time with the stuff Power button

I just wish Incipio or Spigen made a case for this phone.

magnus0322

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
DevilCase USA makes an amazing bumper for the Z1 and on xda some users said the company is going to make them for the Z1s also. Really hope it happens soon.

I have the tech 21 in black on my phone and I agree it is a decent case

techiecappydog

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I would be excited to.see those. I will be making a leather holster case for mine. I like wearing my on my hip.

Give your furry friend a hug today :-D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463