z1s naked

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Has any one been sporting your z1s naked? If so how's it stand up to the times I've had my z1s since the week of launch and have had a case on it. It's a completely different phone while out of a case

Posted via Android Central App

mookster

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I put ghost armor on mine and have been rocking it since launch. I wish seidio would come out with a case..

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Hargoth

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Had mine for a couple months now. I wear it in my shirt pocket always.

Front is pristine. Back has lots of tiny scratches only visible at an angle in bright lighting.

Posted via Android Central App

Swavek

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
for the 1st two weeks of ownership, i was very concerned about keeping this baby naked. i read some of the reviews on tmo's site which mentioned the fragility of the phone and the untimely death of my galaxy s4 was also due to it being naked. yes, i prefer to keep my phones naked and don't like the extra bulk/thickness that cases add.
so yeah! naked all the way! i'm all for naked phone, but i'm swallowing my pride this time. i got a case for mine and it's the very 1st case that i ever have had that actually makes me forget that i have one. it's not bulky or inhibitive. it's the IVSO brand sold on amazon, but it's actually a Nillkin L39U Frosted case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy