Hello everyone,

I just register on this site because I have a big problem with my Xperia Z2.

Few months ago, I go to swimming, and I tryed to prove the wateerproof qualities. So I checked the tapa and put the cell a few second into the water. The screen starter flashing and they turn it off.

The phone still working: ringing, vibrate but the screen not respond.

I encrypted the main memmory and SD card, and now I want my music, photos and files back.

Can I connect the cell to my PC and transfer all the files to a USB Pen drive?

Ty ppl.
    06-23-2017 06:21 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You probably won't be able to access the storage by simply connecting via USB, since it should default to Charge Only -- you'd have to swipe down the notification panel and select the USB option to change it to MTP (which would therefore allow your PC to see the storage over USB connection). It's still worth trying, because I don't know if certain manufacturers do things differently. So connect via USB and open Windows Explorer to see if the phone's storage is visible.

Unfortunately, that phone doesn't support MHL or SlimPort, so you won't be able to connect it to a monitor/TV via HDMI. So ultimately, you may have to spring for a replacement screen.
    06-23-2017 08:25 PM
    I mean any screen emulator I can connect to use the phone?
    06-23-2017 08:49 PM