Xperia Z2: Available in the US on eBay?

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Available in the US on eBay?

Hey Intrepid359!...Did you get a tracking number from the seller? I'm a nervous sort when it comes to buying from an overseas vendor.

intrepid359

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Hey Intrepid359!...Did you get a tracking number from the seller? I'm a nervous sort when it comes to buying from an overseas vendor.

Yes, I received a tracking number in less than 12 hours. It didn't actually work at first until it changed hands to DHL. I'm very happy with the shipping. It arrived almost as fast as an Amazon Prime shipment! The seller is very responsive, too, as long as you keep in mind that he's in Taiwan. If you message him in the evening, expect a reply when you wake up.

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

Yes, I received a tracking number in less than 12 hours. It didn't actually work at first until it changed hands to DHL. I'm very happy with the shipping. It arrived almost as fast as an Amazon Prime shipment! The seller is very responsive, too, as long as you keep in mind that he's in Taiwan. If you message him in the evening, expect a reply when you wake up.

Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place. There's an icon that, when hovered over, says shipped, but I don't see anything pointing to a tracking number.

intrepid359

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place. There's an icon that, when hovered over, says shipped, but I don't see anything pointing to a tracking number.

Did you buy from e-bagel-tw? If so, my tracking # came to the e-mail address associated with my PayPal account before it showed up on eBay. My eBay account only showed "shipped" for a couple of days. Look for an e-mail from "service@paypal.com" or "e-bagel@hotmail.com" or the name "YANG CHING FENG."

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

Did you buy from e-bagel-tw? If so, my tracking # came to the e-mail address associated with my PayPal account before it showed up on eBay. My eBay account only showed "shipped" for a couple of days. Look for an e-mail from "service@paypal.com" or "e-bagel@hotmail.com" or the name "YANG CHING FENG."

Yes...bought from e-bagel. This morning, he replied that he would supply the tracking number "when the goods is shipped", but the eBay page indicated the item was already shipped on 4/6, so I'm a little concerned.

intrepid359

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

I'd suggest telling him that he shipped it already according to eBay. Another thing you could try is call DHL and tell them you're expecting an inbound package from Taiwan, and they might be able to check for any packages headed to your address. I know that FedEx and UPS both do that.

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

I didn't see your last post on the subject until just now, 7PM EST. Coincidentally, I did tell him eBay says it shipped. Around 10AM I got a DHL tracking number. I was hoping for a quick delivery like you got, but it's still in Taiwan right now.

darigaaz12

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

FYI, I just depleted the battery to see how it charges. After an hour of charging, it made it to 31?.

73% @ 2 hours and 15 minutes.

91% @ 3 hours.

100% @ 3 hours and 50 minutes.

Ya this thing doesn't charge like my old gs4 but it last longer so no worries

Sent from my D6503 using AC Forums mobile app

tpags

May 1, 2011
Visit site
How do you get warranty with these imported devices.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using tapatalk.

You still get a manufacturer warranty. I just got off the phone with Sony to verify the warranty on my Z2 that I ordered from Taiwan and I was told that I have 15 months from the time it was manufactured.

He also said some international phones come with no warranty, so it doesn't hurt to call with your imei and verify.

Posted via Android Central App

darigaaz12

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
You can verify through Sony chat as well. The only possible problem that the phone isn't in the US yet so any service will be made in the countries the phone is released in (that's what I was told)

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
My attention span with phones always falls far short of the warranty period anyway. I'm sure I'll be wanting some new toy in six months, so I'm not really concerned about it. I bought from the e-bagel vendor in Taiwan and the shipping was prompt enough giving for some local holiday, and my only gripe is that the original Sony store shelf box was just tossed in a DHL plastic envelope, No outer box and padding to make the trip half way around the world? Luckily, my phone arrived unscathed.

darigaaz12

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I got some bubble wrap and newspaper from genuine only, he's also replacing my phone due to what looked like a gap in the speaker or it was the waterproof gasket showing over the speaker.... Either way, I'm getting a refund on this one and have another on the way

skullfreak

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

never-msrp is legit, but he doesn't ship til April 20th at least. His original ship date was April 4th. It's been moving back slowly.

23port doesn't have stock, but orders them as needed, which takes about 2 business days. Then he ships.

e-bagel-tw does have stock right now. I ordered mine from him on Monday 3/31. It arrived today (Thursday) via DHL. And the shipping was free! Holy crap!

How are you liking the phone?
R u on att?
Thx

intrepid359

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

If anyone is interested in purchasing the Xperia Z2 D6503 (the version that works in North America and most of the world), I will be selling them for $869.99. They come with Sony SRS-BTM8 Portable Wireless Speaker and MDR-NC31EM Noise Cancelling Headphones at no additional charge. You can get the Purple, White, or Black version of the phone. I have a 100% feedback rating on eBay (see a recent auction of mine below), and I deal in importing and exporting smartphones to get them to people who want them, but are unable to find them. The phones will ship from the U.S. once I have them in-hand, which should be mid-May. If you would like to purchase one via eBay for additional protection, I can do that. However, the phone will cost more because of the heft eBay fees. If you are interested, please contact me at intrepid359@gmail.com. If you are wanting to import any other phone from overseas, let me know as well. I can probably find it for you. I can also procure Xperia Z2 accessories for you if you'd like.

HTC One M8 Export Auction

Last edited:

skullfreak

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

The phone is awesome, I'm very happy with it. Especially the speakers! I am on AT&T, and I get about 40Mbps down/7Mbps up on their LTE in Minneapolis.

I picked up a unlocked z1 s to try and I don't like how big the bezel is.
I do get LTE tho on att.
But am going to sell it and get something else.
Maybe the z2

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

I picked up a unlocked z1 s to try and I don't like how big the bezel is.
I do get LTE tho on att.
But am going to sell it and get something else.
Maybe the z2

I had a Z1 for about a week and returned it last year. I'm completely satisfied with my Z2...not having carrier bloatware is a plus.

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm waiting for my refund to come back from T-Mobile from my M8. Then I'll be grabbing one unlocked on ebay!

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira