Xperia Z2: Available in the US on eBay?

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm tempted to pull the trigger on a Z2 being sold by a dealer located in Texas on eBay. Does anyone have experience with never-msrp?

Last edited by a moderator:

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: Available in the US on eBay?

They seem to have a good seller rating they have them in Stock? This one works fine with the T-Mobile frequencies right? I may buy one too.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

Thing is, he says they're in stock with shipping in 3 or 4 days, then I look at the details of the sellers rating and none of the sales were of the Z2 even though he says he sold many....a little suspicious.

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site

Also the description is of the z1.

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site

I think it is legit but I wonder about the shipping date.

eats7

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site

go with genuine-only.. a lot of us on the forum went with them. also 23port seems pretty good.

z1 in description is a red flag for me

intrepid359

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

never-msrp is legit, but he doesn't ship til April 20th at least. His original ship date was April 4th. It's been moving back slowly.

23port doesn't have stock, but orders them as needed, which takes about 2 business days. Then he ships.

e-bagel-tw does have stock right now. I ordered mine from him on Monday 3/31. It arrived today (Thursday) via DHL. And the shipping was free! Holy crap!

intrepid359

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

They seem to have a good seller rating they have them in Stock? This one works fine with the T-Mobile frequencies right? I may buy one too.

Go to this page and read through the comments. I put a TON of detail there. It should answer all of your questions and then some.

intrepid359

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

I think it is legit but I wonder about the shipping date.

He keeps moving it back. He's legit, but I don't think he has a reliable source for the product. I bought mine from e-bagel-tw. It took 3 days to arrive from Taiwan. I have a ton of details about the phone and purchasing it in the comments of the link below.

Sony Xperia Z2 gets torn apart, insides examined | Android Central

intrepid359

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Thing is, he says they're in stock with shipping in 3 or 4 days, then I look at the details of the sellers rating and none of the sales were of the Z2 even though he says he sold many....a little suspicious.

He sold pre-orders. The products haven't shipped yet, they ship on 4/20. That's why there's no feedback. Order from e-bagel-tw. He shipped DHL free from Taiwan to the U.S. in 3 DAYS!!! He has stock for sure. 23port takes an extra 2 days to acquire the phone on an as-needed basis.

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

so...this is interesting. I attempted to buy from the seller you recommended, e-bagle-tw and got a page that said "Sorry, you are not allowed to purchase this item
This item is only available to buyers who have not purchased 1 or more items from this seller in the past 10 days.
You can contact the seller for more information, or find similar items offered by other sellers." Seriously...WTF?

darigaaz12

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Contact the eBay or the seller if you haven't bought from them before, sounds like a tech bug

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

So aggravated right now. figured I had a good lead on a seller and I'm "not allowed" to buy...with my 100% positive eBay rating....spitting blood.

intrepid359

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

I got that error too, with another seller. I can't remember if I had to wait a few hours or if I opened another browser on my computer, cleared all of the cookies and such, logged in to eBay, and tried again. Whatever I did, it worked without making me angry, and those are the first 2 things I would try.

It could also be that you have a new eBay account OR you have an unpaid strike against you. By the way, before you buy the phone, sign up for eBay Bucks! I've earned $30 over the past 2 months. Pretty sweet. And it's free.

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

I got that error too, with another seller. I can't remember if I had to wait a few hours or if I opened another browser on my computer, cleared all of the cookies and such, logged in to eBay, and tried again. Whatever I did, it worked without making me angry, and those are the first 2 things I would try.

It could also be that you have a new eBay account OR you have an unpaid strike against you. By the way, before you buy the phone, sign up for eBay Bucks! I've earned $30 over the past 2 months. Pretty sweet. And it's free.

Been buying on eBay for many years and have a 100% positive feedback...never saw this kind of message before.

intrepid359

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Same here. Do you have another account you can use? I wish I could remember how I got around that error. :-(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance