Please show your APN settings

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
If you are able to receive texted pictures on AT&Ts network, would you please show me your APN settings? No matter what I do, I can't receive images via text. I seem to be abe to send, just not receive. I've tried letting it set up automatically with the downloaded settings and I've tried setting them manually. I just want to compare mine to one that works. Thanks in advance.

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
If you are able to receive texted pictures on AT&Ts network, would you please show me your APN settings? No matter what I do, I can't receive images via text. I seem to be abe to send, just not receive. I've tried letting it set up automatically with the downloaded settings and I've tried setting them manually. I just want to compare mine to one that works. Thanks in advance.

Well that's unfortunate, sorry to hear about the trouble. I'm on T-Mobile, so I'm of no help.
But using the download internet and mms settings option worked like a charm for me.

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks anyway. The AT&T device support store in NY helped sort out the incorrect settings. It wasn't as straight forward as it should have been, but it's all good now.

raziel

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Well that's unfortunate, sorry to hear about the trouble. I'm on T-Mobile, so I'm of no help.
But using the download internet and mms settings option worked like a charm for me.

When you do it that way, it does NOT put in the LTE settings. Make sure you put in fast.t-mobile.com for the APN.

Also you need to put in the MMS settings as well.

Details for tmobile APN setup is here: T-Mobile internet & MMS APN settings | T-Mobile Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol