Sony Xperia Z2: I need help with Mediaserver problems

asdfg09080

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I keep having problems with Mediaserver on my Z2, when I try to copy videos onto my Z2 (both the internal storage and the SD card) the copy seems to get stuck for a bit and then I get an error message saying that I can't copy "filename" to the device, do I want to skip it, skip all or cancel.

I also keep getting an error message when I try to charge my phone saying that the power is insufficient to charge my phone and that I need to stop some apps on my phone so it can charge. I wasn't using any apps at the time when I got this error message so I checked my power management section in the settings and Mediaserver was taking up 68% of my battery.

I've been trying to find a solution to this for a few hours and the only solution i've been able to find so far is to use the mediaserver killer app but when I tried using it my screen just flashes white and it immediately exits out of the app.

I just checked my power management section again and MediaServer is down to 41% battery useage but this still seems outrageous for something that i'm not even useing

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty