Background defocus vs No background defocus.

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Just took a photo of some flowers we have in the window. One with defocus and the other without. Though I'd share the difference to see what you think.

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• DSC_0072.jpg
    DSC_0072.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20140512_184821.jpg
    20140512_184821.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 19

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Me too. I don't care for the photos I took. Just wanted to show people what it can do. Still life give best results because any movement messes it up as it takes two shots.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Me too. I don't care for the photos I took. Just wanted to show people what it can do. Still life give best results because any movement messes it up as it takes two shots.

Well they are great example pics dude, just get out there and find some interesting things to capture, the Camera on the Z2 is a joy to use :)

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Yep, sometimes it works okay, most time it is pretty useless, as they all are. I use Photoshop Touch generally to get the effect. Its by far the best way, although admittedly time consuming. If its a simple shape like a box, of has a nice colour contrast like those roses it can work well though.

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Yep, sometimes it works okay, most time it is pretty useless, as they all are. I use Photoshop Touch generally to get the effect. Its by far the best way, although admittedly time consuming. If its a simple shape like a box, of has a nice colour contrast like those roses it can work well though.

Yeah. It doesn't work well most of the time. It has to be still life for best effect. Any movement between the two shots being taken results in the subject having blurry edges.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca