Scandinavian package+

sciagent

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello everybody!

Happily I recently received a pair of Z2 (the black and the purple), my pre-order from CDON, Finland.

Here're both phones (sure, cases were ordered separately), and a valuable content of a box:
Sony Xperia Z2 FI.jpg
As it was promoted for the pre-order, every box includes the SmartBand SWR10.

Besides that - nothing special: a charger, a USB cable, and the MH410c version of stereo headphones. No any screen protectors, docking stations, or noise cancellation headphones:(

As you can see, there is a marking on a label: FI, DA, IS, SV, NO. The most probably that means that the same package is available in all Nordic countries: Finland, Denmark, Island, Sweden, and Norway.

On the Finnish Sony website the Z2 model is listed, but when you like to see a description, you are redirected to their international website. Thus it is not possible to check a content of an officially supplied (non-promotion) box.

Last edited:
May 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Did you buy your phone without plan?
Which website you buy it?
I live in Denmark and I have a lot of interest in buy this phone, but I don't know where. Because I have fear of buy in ebay and the phone receive fees.
And what did you say about call quality?

thanks for your attention!
Congratulations for your phone!

sciagent

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Thank you!

The phone is really great. It is the best smartphone ever made by human IMHO.

Call quality is great, much better than Samsung S4 has. I enabled Microphone noise suppression and Speaker voice enhancement options though - just in case. But the voice you hear is very loud, you will most probably need to reduce a level of volume. The other thing: the phone is like a brick, it is not made of tiny plastic (as Samsung products), thus you will never get your call dropped or some other problem occurred due to a shortcut or any other reason caused by the phone being bent a bit.

cdon.com has Danish pages as well. The phone is available there:
S?g - CDON.COM

It should not be locked to any operator, I suppose.

Have a good luck with your purchase and the phone!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgksnow