z2 availability

kevdasev

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
ive been a long time bb fan, still am. but my z10 broke, and i dont feel like fixing it, and considering the whole scope of the company has unfocused their consumer phone market, im not too interested in keeping a blackberry at the moment. and iPhone just isnt powerful enough, although no doubt its a great phone, i just want a big beautiful phone. and the z2 is fricken astounding... like jaw dropping.

anyways, i dont want to get an s5, or an lg g2, maybe the m8, but id much rather prefer the z2 over all these, i know the z1s is only t-mobile, but when will the z2 reach american carriers? and which carriers will it be?
bc im due for an upgrade, and i want this phone..

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
ive been a long time bb fan, still am. but my z10 broke, and i dont feel like fixing it, and considering the whole scope of the company has unfocused their consumer phone market, im not too interested in keeping a blackberry at the moment. and iPhone just isnt powerful enough, although no doubt its a great phone, i just want a big beautiful phone. and the z2 is fricken astounding... like jaw dropping.

anyways, i dont want to get an s5, or an lg g2, maybe the m8, but id much rather prefer the z2 over all these, i know the z1s is only t-mobile, but when will the z2 reach american carriers? and which carriers will it be?
bc im due for an upgrade, and i want this phone..

Actually, in the US, you are likely to see Verizon be the first carrier of the Z2. I agree, the iPhone lacks the computing power of the Z2 or G3, S5 is hardly an upgrade over the S4, and the M8, although nice, only has 2GB RAM whereas the LG G3 and Xperia Z2 will come with 3GB RAM. Personally, I'm going with the LG G3 because it has a removable battery and QHD screen. Either the G3 or Z2 are both awesome choices.

Posted via Android Central App

trivor

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Don't assume the G3 will have a removable battery - the G2 had an international version that had micro SD and removable battery. I doubt LG is going to throw away all of their stacked battery expertise on the G3. They managed to design the G2 with the smallest form factor for a 5.2" screen with small bezels, a large battery(3000 Mah) and great battery life.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Don't assume the G3 will have a removable battery - the G2 had an international version that had micro SD and removable battery. I doubt LG is going to throw away all of their stacked battery expertise on the G3. They managed to design the G2 with the smallest form factor for a 5.2" screen with small bezels, a large battery(3000 Mah) and great battery life.

Pictures have been abundant, and every picture I've seen along with only a couple of trusted sources of news speculation all show and tout the G3 having a removable battery.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
So when will the g3 or the z2 release? Especially on AT&T

The LG G3 conference debut is May 27th. It'll take a couple of weeks after that before it goes on sale. The Z2 is already released in European markets. No word on when the US will see it... And a word of caution, the Z2 has been speculated as a Verizon exclusive. AT&T and the other 3 big US companies should all see the LG G3.

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
Pictures have been abundant, and every picture I've seen along with only a couple of trusted sources of news speculation all show and tout the G3 having a removable battery.

Correct. It will definitely have a removable battery.