Sony Xperia Z2 Playlists

Brens1965

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

I am so very, very new to Android and all the reading is doing my head in. Is there an answer to how one can put music videos and songs into one playlist on Android. I've tried several ways with walkman. The music videos end up in Movies. Can someone suggest an app that can contain both. I left Apple to come to Android and am very happy with the phone just frustrated at the music side of it.:)

sciagent

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

probably the easiest way is described in the manual for this phone:
"There are a number of tools available to help you connect your device to a computer
and manage content such as contacts, movies, music and photos.

PC Companion for Microsoft? Windows?"
"Sony™ Bridge for Mac"

Either separately, or through the PC Companion, you may install:
"Media Go™ for Microsoft? Windows?
The Media Go™ application for Windows? computers helps you to transfer photos,
videos, and music between your device and a computer and to manage your content
on either device. You can install and access Media Go™ from within the PC
Companion application. To read more about how to use the Media Go™ application,
go to http://mediago.sony.com/enu/features"

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I am so very, very new to Android and all the reading is doing my head in. Is there an answer to how one can put music videos and songs into one playlist on Android. I've tried several ways with walkman. The music videos end up in Movies. Can someone suggest an app that can contain both. I left Apple to come to Android and am very happy with the phone just frustrated at the music side of it.:)

So, you are trying to play the mp3 music and the videos at the same time try installing MX player application from the PlayStore it will help you out with putting the mp3 and video on the same playlist.