Anyone else losing their minds waiting for a US version of a Z2?

dctokyo

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Seriously?
The only difference between the "cell phone plague" and the "bubonic plague" is that the bubonic plague showed physical symptoms of its effects, like coughing, bleeding, etc.

Most people addicted to their cell phones aren't even conscious of what they're doing to their lives, especially their loved ones, friends, and children. There's even a term for cell phone addiction called "nomophobia," meaning "no mobile phone phobia." are you one of them?

sunrat39

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
The only difference between the "cell phone plague" and the "bubonic plague" is that the bubonic plague showed physical symptoms of its effects, like coughing, bleeding, etc.

Most people addicted to their cell phones aren't even conscious of what they're doing to their lives, especially their loved ones, friends, and children. There's even a term for cell phone addiction called "nomophobia," meaning "no mobile phone phobia." are you one of them?
Lol. Like you know me or what I do with my life. I'm a chemist with a bachelor's degree trying to get into med school. I have more important things to worry about.

Apparently, you've never heard of over exaggeration or a form of sarcasm. It was all in fun since this forum caters to cell phones and technology. I was just going with the theme, that's all. Am I the only person to have ever been excited by technology? I'm guessing probably not.

I wasn't however, trying to belittle people and try to seem like I'm above everyone else. I'm sure as not trying to diagnose people online as they have some sort of condition. Get off your high horse.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Surprised the US didn't get the phone till late.

We got it in Australia around March I think. Really nice phone. Don't think anyone would be disappointed with it.

RizaHawkeye

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
dctokyo - I have owned a phone for only about 2 months now and frankly, I don't even use it as much as many of my teenage peers do. I do see that many people just couldn't easily handle not having a phone. People should put down the phone and enjoy what is actually going on around them.

However, there's nothing wrong with appreciating tech. Technology gets better, and people need to get with the times. If they don't want to, at least others can. I'm sure there were people who opposed the TV, radio, and printing press too. Imagine where we would be if people had said that they didn't need books when they were children, so why should the new generation need them? Honestly, comparing cell phones to the Bubonic plague is too far fetched.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood