z2 or g3

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I also posted this in the g3 section since I own a g3 atm.

I've got the possibility to swap my phone with an z2.

Batterylife and performance is kinda important.

The phone needs to keep it's price as long as possible of course since I'm not a guy who owns the same phone for a year or more.

G3

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
The Sony has excellent battery life, not sure about the G3? As for holding it's value... forget it. Buy an iPhone! My phone is only a couple of months old and I'd struggle to get 60% of its value back now.

Posted via Android Central App

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
The Sony has excellent battery life, not sure about the G3? As for holding it's value... forget it. Buy an iPhone! My phone is only a couple of months old and I'd struggle to get 60% of its value back now.

I know an iPhone holds its value but thats a iphone..

My last 3 phones I sold within 2 a 3 months.. But need to keep my next for almost a year r so. Promised my fiancee.

G3

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site

Btw I've got this yesterday. Plugged it in when I took the piccture.

G3

Attachments

• 6099.jpg
    6099.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 72

aldoseri96

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
You will love the z2 it has a really good memory that can last a day and a half while using everything and in standby it can last for 3 or 4 days!!!
Performance is really goood in z2 unlike the g3 my friend had the phone and he really hated it!
Wait there is more ITS WATERPROOF!!
Who dosent like a phone that is waterproofed?
However if u did have the z2 for too long the price will drop alot but trust me you wont sell it if you owned it ;)

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Trust me I will. I've owned more than 10 devices last year only. I want a phone badly but when I have it it's boring within a month.

Going to give my 3 week old g3 to my fiance and get a OPO.

G3