Questions about deleting mail and transition effects

PalcicAlbert

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I'm the new owner of Z2 (and very satisfied) and for now I have two questions:

1. is it possible to delete mail direct from the notification window (I have only two options - 'mark as read' and 'reply')? Maybe with some mail add-ons? Mail accounts are POP3 (not Google). Or I have to install some other mail app for that (if so, is it fully integrated in default mail app so I don't need to sets up mail accounts again?).

2. some other Android devices have cool page transition effects to choose, on Z2 I can't find that option. I installed the Next launcher and I can set the transition effect within it, but I don't need such (memory consuption) program for only one feature. Is there an easy way (less memory) to have that option?

thanks in advance for help.

--
darko

Kibbster

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
1. The stock app doesn't support deleting from notification shade, Cloudmagic does and is a decent mail app so might be worth looking at that.
2. Nope you are stuck with what you've got with the stock launcher, Nova launcher is one of the best 3rd party launchers and has lots of different effects with scrolling through homescreens and the app tray.

PalcicAlbert

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks,

Cloudmagic does not support POP mail accounts :(

For launchers, I'm testing several, not yet decided which one is best for me (nova, next, go... so many) :)

--
darko

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams