How do I unroot my Xperia/partiality rooted device?

A

AC Question

How to unroot my Xperia/partiality rooted device?

I recently rooted my Xperia Z2 and yesterday I decided to unroot it because new software update was released.I used KingRoot(and didn't use PC at all)for rooting.I tried unrooting it via KingRoot but no success.I have no root access but it's still partially rooted.I know because I still can't update my phone("can't verify" pops up after downloading update),and the font I have set when I rooted my phone is still here.You can't change font on Xperia if it s not rooted.I've tried to manually delete files on Es file explorer,and deleted all su files and followed all steps online but still not unrooted.I've did a factory reset,didn t help.Also seems there is no file related to this font anywhere on my device,that really confuses me.ANY HELP,ADVICE,ANYTHING WILL HELP..I am really frustrated and can t find a solution

intizar Ali1

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Re: How to unroot my Xperia/partiality rooted device?

I recently rooted my Xperia Z2 and yesterday I decided to unroot it because new software update was released.I used KingRoot(and didn't use PC at all)for rooting.I tried unrooting it via KingRoot but no success.I have no root access but it's still partially rooted.I know because I still can't update my phone("can't verify" pops up after downloading update),and the font I have set when I rooted my phone is still here.You can't change font on Xperia if it s not rooted.I've tried to manually delete files on Es file explorer,and deleted all su files and followed all steps online but still not unrooted.I've did a factory reset,didn t help.Also seems there is no file related to this font anywhere on my device,that really confuses me.ANY HELP,ADVICE,ANYTHING WILL HELP..I am really frustrated and can t find a solution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance