Z3C cases

own_process

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I initially wasn't going to bother with a case, but due to the back being a bit slippy I think I'm going to take the plunge on one of the book cases.

I'm on the verge of ordering one from Krussel.se (the Malmo Flipcase) but was hoping they had a green one to match the phone. Any other recommendations?

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a couple on order.I just bought some tpu thin cases.I'm afraid of hard plastic and sand getting in the back until I get a back protector. I'm using the Roxfit wallet case right now.it's nice but a hassle to charge the device.

Posted via the Android Central App

DJCBS

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I have a couple of them ordered but none arrived yet. I also went with the Terrapin one (purple, though) and I got two from eBay Matte Frosted Hard cover in Blue and Green

All hard rubberised plastic. I quite like the feel and I'm used to it on my former phones.

garment69

Banned
May 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm diggin' the Barely There case. What is it made of? (It looks like a matte finish. Would be great if it had a nice non-slip texture).

I've owned barely there cases in the past, they are a soft touch plastic.

Just received my terapin yesterday. Its perfect for only 5.99.

hnguyen

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Are there any cases that cover the USB flaps as well? I like them protected since I only use the mag charge port

ffosse

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
I got this one from Amazon - excellent value for a leather magnetic flip case: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3996168

IMG_0080.JPG

IMG_0083.JPG

IMG_0091.JPG

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't want a case, but I'm wondering if one of the protective films would make the back less slippery.

Most of the manufacturers don't seem to even make a film for this phone.

Any suggestions?

FSRBIKER

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Are there any cases that cover the USB flaps as well? I like them protected since I only use the mag charge port

The Cruzerlite case does cover the USB flap but has cut outs for the magnetic charging, power, volume and camera buttons.

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one of these. It seems like I will be able to use the sony charge dock with a decent protection on the corners. Haven't decided whether or not I care about leaving the whole side open to damage though, on the plus side I'm thinking that in the left hand the case won't get in the way much

Tough Case for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact | Case-Mate

Turns out they didn't have the thing in stock, damn.

Edit 2: the Terapin is also out of stock on amazon in black. I never considered it would be hard to get a case for this phone.

Last edited:

oldDummy

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Just bought a Terrapin wallet case.
started using a wallet case with my Moto X.
figure I kill two birds with one stone. [Wallet + Phone].
Don't have the phone or case yet.
Hopefully it's a tolerable combination.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance