US version compatible with any Verizon bands?

Kaiser Droid

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I know this is pretty unlikely, but is the US Z3C compatible with Verizon bands, or usable on Verizon at all? If not...., is there any chance there might be a Z3C on Verizon in the near-ish future if the Z3v, Z3 tablet, and Sony smart-watch all sell well on Verizon?

Sango02

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
The Z3C will not work with CDMA. Unless they come out with a Verizon version, otherwise nope.

Last edited:

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Just to validate what others are saying.....I pre-ordered a Z3C from sony USA. Today they sent an email saying specifically that it would be compatible with ATT and Tmobile but would NOT be compatible with Verizon. So no, this will not work on Verizon.

Sango02

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Just to validate what others are saying.....I pre-ordered a Z3C from sony USA. Today they sent an email saying specifically that it would be compatible with ATT and Tmobile but would NOT be compatible with Verizon. So no, this will not work on Verizon.

This is more of the proper answer.

It will work with all major GSM carriers in the world. It wil not work with any CDMA network carriers.

Spirk

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Okay, thanks guys.

Stupid Verizon...., never have any high-end small form factor phones.

Agreed. All Verizon has is the HTC Remix (One Mini 2) and it doesn't come close to the Z3C spec wise. AT&T getting the Z3C solidified my choice to leave Verizon. Among other annoyances.

Kaiser Droid

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Where I'm at its Verizon or AT&T, and AT&T doesn't have near as good of coverage as Verizon.... Yeah, my brother isn't too happy with Verizon's utter lack of small form-factor phones - and he dislikes anything with a Motorola logo on it. I suppose maybe in '15 Verizon will get a Z3C - or some butchered variant, or maybe that's hoping too much. I guess I could just recommend the Remix.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7