Anyone else order a Z3C from Sony USA site?

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one yesterday while it still said backorder. Now it says "Preparing for Shipment". Anyone else order from the Sony US site? If so what is your order status?

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I went with one listed on amazon instead as it claimed normal shipping time and had a lower price. I haven't gotten a tracking number yet though...

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I applied for the Sony Rewards card to save an additional $100, in addition to the 10% student discount. But I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I think that deep down inside, I'm hoping that Lollipop on my HTC One m7 will make me forget about the Z3C.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
It says it's a 5803 and not the other model. I can't think of a reason I should care as long as it covers the US frequencies.

Yeah you are probably right. Only difference would be the charger prongs and I'm assuming no warranty in the USA.

Posted via the Android Central App

smwinn7

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I had to return the first one I ordered f through Amazon, defect on the bezel I couldn't get past. Second one came and has been great just getting into the second day with it. T-Mobile LTE is working great no issues to speak of so far.

jimswms

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I ordered from Sony and got the student discount, but then got hit with $33 tax. I guess it balances out, but that might be the first time I've had to pay tax on an item online. Bummer.

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered from Sony and got the student discount, but then got hit with $33 tax. I guess it balances out, but that might be the first time I've had to pay tax on an item online. Bummer.
Yes, I noticed that too. Normally, a site will only charge tax if it has a brick & mortar store located in the state you live in. But I don't recall seeing a Sony store anywhere in New Jersey! LOL

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Hoping they ship them out this coming weekend if not before. Nov 2 is Sunday after all and that's the estimated ship date.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel