Tomorrow i get my Z3 compact

ORA1

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
If all goes well hope to fetch my Z3 compact in White tomorrow.
Hope i don't have any issues, all i want first is to get my contacts on the phone.
All the other stuff i can do later.
Then i must get a case of sorts, i need a wallet type so i can fit business cards in as well .

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations! How are your contacts currently stored on your phone? Are they all associated with your Google account? This is by far the easiest and safest way to save your contacts, because they automatically sync with your Google Contacts in the cloud. When you log into your new phone with your Google account, all of your contacts will then sync with the new phone.

BenL

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
You can use Sony's Xperia Transfer app to copy the info from your old phone.

Xperia Transfer

Despite that the URL says, you can also transfer from old Android phones, Windows phone, and Blackberry phones.

(My old phone ran WebOS, so I didn't try it.)

ORA1

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I currently have a HTC Desire X, and my contacts are in the people app and google.
I think with the new phone when a login into google, all my contacts will come up automatically, but i still have many that arent google related. I see that you can wifi or blue toothe stuff. No trainsmash.

ORA1

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Ok first disappointment, no phones available from my service provider Vodacom.
I got a bit of a run around, like it will be there that afternoon, then the next day, then the next day.
I was basically fobbed off.
So i asked if the Z3 compact is available in SA.
The answer is that Vodacom says that they are waiting for stock from Sony South Africa.
Dont know how some businesses run, but if you advertise something, at least have some stock.
Then my next choice is the LG G3...Vodacom gives the same spiel.
I have no choice but to believe them and wait.:(

T Busby

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
I have the LG G3, It is the best phone I have ever had. Performance is great for me with it running Android 5.0 Lollipop, and the battery life is not bad unless doing hardware intensive activities such as games or watching videos. If you want amazing battery life, wait for the Z3 Compact. If you want a large screen go with the G3.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20