Since I updated to Lollipop, why won't all conversations in all messaging apps load?

A

AC Question

Updated to Lollipop, conversations in all messaging apps won't load

None of the messaging apps I've tried (helloSMS, Google Messenger, the stock Xperia messaging app) have been able to load my conversations or send or receive texts. I can call people and receive calls. I'm on an Xperia Z3C and I just updated today with Sony Bridge for Mac.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Updated to Lollipop, conversations in all messaging apps won't load

None of the messaging apps I've tried (helloSMS, Google Messenger, the stock Xperia messaging app) have been able to load my conversations or send or receive texts. I can call people and receive calls. I'm on an Xperia Z3C and I just updated today with Sony Bridge for Mac.

You will probably need to do a factory reset of your device. People how have upgraded to Lollipop have had a lot of issues with the upgrade. Most are solved when you do a factory reset. You can download SMS Back & Restore and back up your current texts and restore them when you are back up and running.

Jane Johnson2

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: Updated to Lollipop, conversations in all messaging apps won't load

I too, have had issues with messaging through regular texting or trying to reply back to emails since upgrading recently to Lollipop. I have an HTC One M8

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams