ebensf

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a US Sony z3 compact D5803 and I'm using it on t-mobile. The phone is listed to support volte but I can't find settings to toggle that option. I called Sony tech support and they said there is no way to switch it on or off. Has anyone figured out a way to enable it? T-mobile has volte support in my area.

Posted via the Android Central App

coolbreeze78

May 6, 2011
Visit site
The hardware itself may support LTE but you would need a stock T Mobile OS image, which doesn't exist. I don't think it's as easy as setting the APN and it suddenly works.

ebensf

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
The hardware itself may support LTE but you would need a stock T Mobile OS image, which doesn't exist. I don't think it's as easy as setting the APN and it suddenly works.

Thanks for the response but I was referring to Voice Over LTE "volte". I know for the z3 there is a toggle switch in the t-mobile version for this specific setting. I have read on other forums that the z3c in different countries have that option, it's just not one that I find for the D5803. I have looked in the hidden administration menu and no luck there either.

Posted via Sony Z3 Compact

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol