Is overheating such a big issue with this device?

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm kinda worried. Read various articles saying with heavy web browsing and gaming this device can heat up? Just wondered do people think this is a real issue to be worried about, if you've experienced this?

phylez

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
My worry would be battery integrity. I'm used to BlackBerry and removable batteries. So I never worried too much because I could just replace it if it failed (which mine have on more than one occasion). Now that I have a Z3C, I try to keep the temp from going too high or low.

anon(5316299)

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
The only time I've felt it get abnormally hot was taking a 4k video. That got really hot, worse than even asphalt 8.

Posted via the Android Central App

KoalityGame

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Sometimes my phone will randomly heat up and drain my battery, but I just kill all the apps that are running and reset my phone to solve it. Other times when I'm playing a game like X-Com it will get pretty warm, but I haven't run into any issues with the phone getting that hot.

thatdennis

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
No it's not a big issue. The only times you will have overheating is when you use intensive apps, such as playing heavy games, 4k video take and those others stuff.

The only times my z3c has heated up is when upgrading to Lollipop, playing Dead Trigger 2 and using Google Maps for a solid half an hour (GPS, Wi-Fi is turned on and screen brightness adjusted to auto).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power