MHL and Remote Play

Mason Sell

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
So if I'm not mistaken, I could thereoretically plug an hdmi cable into my phone via MHL and use PS4 remote play to make a relatively rudimentary PS4 that I can use in any room that doesn't have a PS4. Do you all think this will work? If it does I may have to ditch my HTC one and grab me a Z3 or at least wait for the Z4

Posted via the Android Central App

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I think it works via Bluetooth and Wifi, not sure if the MHL idea will work, but YES you can play your PS4 in any room that doesn't have a PS4...as long as you have a PS4 somewhere in your house

Mason Sell

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I think it works via Bluetooth and Wifi, not sure if the MHL idea will work, but YES you can play your PS4 in any room that doesn't have a PS4...as long as you have a PS4 somewhere in your house

I mean I do have a ps4 haha not worried about that. But it would be icing on top of an already very delicious cake if I could use MHL to connect my phone to my TV and play wirelessly

Posted via the Android Central App

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
When TMo released the Z1s, Sony provided a promotion where you got $100.00 rebate on a PS4 if you purchased one within 30 days. I'm hoping Sony / TMo does the same with the Z3, or, something similar. Might be time to upgrade the PS3 to a PS4