Sony Xperia Z3 Post Your Camera Pictures Here!

htc0076969

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Ya that idon guy hates our posts but owell puppies and cats are a positive in todays life that people need

Posted via the Android Central App via..nexus 6 / Sony Xperia z3

htc0076969

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Beautiful pics there looks better than USA!!! the beaches are better in your country even Mexico has the best beaches

Branimir Kuzman

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
Naah, he's just a little lost ;) .... Actually these pics come from Croatia, Macedonia, greece, Italy and my hometown Županja ... Dont worry I've seen a lot of pictures of beautiful places in the US, I especially love Alaska, so much life there, yosemite national park, the rockies, grand canyon, I love texas , not to mention your cities with their buildings, Chicago, Nyc, Boston etc.... ;)

htc0076969

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Them big citys are not as good as you may think poor tourists get robbed a lot there but do have nice parts too

htc0076969

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Very cool monarch butterflys are rare cool pics thats the brst id seen so far

Posted via the Android Central App via..nexus 6 / Samsung note 4 edge

N_LaRUE

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Them big citys are not as good as you may think poor tourists get robbed a lot there but do have nice parts too

I've been in many cities in both the US and the EU. I have to admit to being lucky at never getting robbed. I've been to many places that have reputations for pick pockets and muggings (Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Prague, Paris, Saint Petersburg to name some) . 99% of the time is knowing about this ahead of time and keeping an eye on who is around you in touristy areas. Stay away from suspect areas to avoid real problems.

Unfortunately most people being 'tourists' get caught up in what they're doing rather than paying attention to what's around them making them easy prey.

Last edited: