Note 4 vs Z3

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Sony Xperia Z3

Looks as though the Z3 beats the Note 4 in certain aspects while the Note 4 beats the Z3 in certain aspects; however, both are considered awesome phones according to the reviewer. Both phones serve different needs.

I've been having an internal debate on which phone to get. I had the Note 3 and loved it, but I traded that for the G3 (which is an awesome phone). However, it lacks water- and dust-proofing. Since my job keeps me outside (I'm an archaeologist), I'm going with the Z3v because I'll be able to use the phone when it's raining/snowing/dust storming outside.

Now I have to play the part of the excited kid around Christmas and wait until it comes out on the 23rd.

JBeef

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I was making a similar choice in my head. Decided I don't need multi tasking really, would rarely use the pen and I'm not keen on Touchwiz at all so went for Z3. Absolutely love it.

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I was making a similar choice in my head. Decided I don't need multi tasking really, would rarely use the pen and I'm not keen on Touchwiz at all so went for Z3. Absolutely love it.

My thoughts exactly and my Z1s has been an awesome device. The only reason I'm upgrading is to get 3gb of RAM, the better display and the improved ergonomics.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

When I had the Note 3, I used the S Pen like once or twice in two weeks. I didn't find it very useful, except to jot down a quick note. However, I find opening up QuickMemo+ and typing a quick note on my G3 is almost just as fast. So that makes the S Pen pretty much useless. Don't get me started on that UV sensor or the SO2 sensor on the Note 4. Can you name anything more useless on a mobile device? I can't.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
The lack of waterproof/resistant feature was kind of a deal breaker to me coming from the Galaxy S5
Besides, this battery life is already a huge plus to me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz