Sony Xperia Z3 CAMERA ?

misslifty

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, I have the z3 after coming over from Iphone.

Question I have is the camera, with the iphone either pics or video I could basically just point and shoot and get great results.

With the sony the REDS are not realistic and the video is very grainy.

What apps are people using, I am just using the factory apps atm, mainly manual because the auto one makes things look worse. With the iphone I could tap and hold to auto lock the focus, how do you do that with the Sony?

Thanks.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: CAMERA ?

As for the colors, go into settings and change the white balance of the screen...you can change the colors to your liking

As for the autofocus, if you press the shutter button on the phone halfway, it will focus on whatever u are pointing at, then you can press it all the way down to snap

misslifty

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site

Thanks

Only issue is I disabled the camera button as it's in the way when I shoot in landscape which is 99% of what I do.

JBeef

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

Thanks

Only issue is I disabled the camera button as it's in the way when I shoot in landscape which is 99% of what I do.

It's probably worth trying the camera button. I shoot in landscape too and the button is exactly where you'd want a camera shutter button to be. Plus it really does help to half press it to focus and then take the shot.