Where can I buy Sony Xperia Z3 D6633 / D6603 from a phisical location?

doras100p

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I will be in the US for the next 13 days, but the longest I'll stay in one location is 5 days, so I would like to buy the phone from a phisical store instead of shipping it because I'm worried it won't arrive on time.

Is there anywhere I can get it?

Thanks!

Edit: I'll be in New York.

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Try a Sony store I guess? They have dedicated stores for just Sony products, I'm sure there must be one in new York

Posted via the Android Central App

Sango02

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
You can try the Sony Store if there is one around your area for D6603. As for D6633, not possible since it's not released in North America.

Interestingly, there is a Customized US firmware for D6633 since I flashed my own D6633 to have this firmware, so Sony maybe planning something for North America.

doras100p

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Try a Sony store I guess? They have dedicated stores for just Sony products, I'm sure there must be one in new York

Posted via the Android Central App

I hope they'll have it, because on their website I only saw the T-mobile and the Verizon versions.

You can try the Sony Store if there is one around your area for D6603. As for D6633, not possible since it's not released in North America.

Interestingly, there is a Customized US firmware for D6633 since I flashed my own D6633 to have this firmware, so Sony maybe planning something for North America.

Thanks.
Is the only difference the dual-sim? Or is there something else?
They support the same networks/frequencies?

Sango02

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Is the only difference the dual-sim? Or is there something else?
They support the same networks/frequencies?

The difference is Dual-SIM and the absence of LTE Band 13. Nothing to worry about since no major carrier in the world is using that particular band.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781