Playstation 4 owners who use Remote Play/Play games, here is a good controller mount

oscarveli21

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
The controller and phone if use tge on screen controlls it works fine but once i try to use the dualshock the connection is list between phone and ps4

kalo88

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I have that issue too with the controller, the app is garbage and barely works... No update in over a month from Sony either despite every review echoing the same issues, shocker...

Posted via the Android Central App

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have that issue too with the controller, the app is garbage and barely works... No update in over a month from Sony either despite every review echoing the same issues, shocker...

How strong is your wifi connection? It works perfectly for me

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
So is the app fully released in the US with all features now? I bought a Ps4 for my sons and they each have Z3c's. I wanna buy these adapters but want to make sure. The Sony-GCM10 version isn't even released yet I don't think.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
So is the app fully released in the US with all features now? I bought a Ps4 for my sons and they each have Z3c's. I wanna buy these adapters but want to make sure. The Sony-GCM10 version isn't even released yet I don't think.

I would check in the Play Store and see if you can download the "Remote Play" app...if so then it probably would work for the phone

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I would check in the Play Store and see if you can download the "Remote Play" app...if so then it probably would work for the phone

Thanks for the reply. I downloaded "Ps4 Remote Play" from the play store without issue. I'm assuming it with work. Ps4 is for Christmas so it'll be a little while before I can test it.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I downloaded "Ps4 Remote Play" from the play store without issue. I'm assuming it with work. Ps4 is for Christmas so it'll be a little while before I can test it.

Let me know how it goes and if you need help with anything else Im here :)

kalo88

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
How strong is your wifi connection? It works perfectly for me

I'm on a 35mb fibre connection, wireless ac router and I've even sat next to it. Same issue as the other ... 50,000 people are reporting. Patchy, drops out often and causes one hell of a mess to my controller when I try use it with my ps4 (just keeps blinking light blue until I plug it in and hope for the best)

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm on a 35mb fibre connection, wireless ac router and I've even sat next to it. Same issue as the other ... 50,000 people are reporting. Patchy, drops out often and causes one hell of a mess to my controller when I try use it with my ps4 (just keeps blinking light blue until I plug it in and hope for the best)

Hmmm I must be one of the lucky ones then. The only problem I had was with slow downs and lag. Hopefully they fix this in a future patch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12