Battery Usage Not Resetting

hirsty12

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi

Ive had my Z3 now a week and ive been trying to get the best usage out of it and see how long the battery lasts on each charge, so i like to monitor the battery usage, my phone was at 30 % charge , so i wanted to charge it fully so it will last me until tomorrow , so ive put the phone on charge and i also restarted the phone, however the battery usage still says 1day 4 hours etc, usually when i restart or unplug my device from charge this will reset

can anyone help me out?

FLX Apps

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Even if you charge it up to 90 %? Normally it will reset then.

If you have a custom recovery (which I dont think), there is normally also an option to wipe battery stats.

hirsty12

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i havent charged it up to 90 % yet, i shall try that now, i just thought once id restarted the phone it would reset itself, as the phone will have been turned off.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i havent charged it up to 90 % yet, i shall try that now, i just thought once id restarted the phone it would reset itself, as the phone will have been turned off.

You can have that sort of battery measures with Gsam. With the stock stats it resets just after full (or almost full) charge.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000