I like the Z3, think it can compete with the Nexus 6 and can be easier to handle.
    Because I am coming from a Nexus 5, I would like to know if Sony has already released its Lollipop update, because I would continue to enjoy the latest Android version.
    Would you recommend it? And what about the camera? Is it better than the Nexus 6's camera?
    02-08-2015 02:17 AM
    I personally love my Z3 I've played with a Nexus 6 and I wouldn't trade my Z3 for it. I think the camera is better from my use. As far as Lollipop it isn't released yet. Sony has stated it will come in Feb. I highly recommend the Z3 its done everything I've asked it to do and more.

Posted via the Android Central App
    AndroidDario likes this.
    02-08-2015 02:33 AM
    Looked at the Nexus 6, chose the Z3 and it has been working great for me. Lollipop has not been release for the Z3 yet......but is coming very soon, possibly this month. I read there were soak test occurring now.
    02-08-2015 04:35 PM
    I have a nexus 6 and my wife has a z3. Both are great phones, and we each prefer the one we have!

The z3 has a better camera and battery life. The Android skin is OK, nothing too special. I prefer the pure Google experience, which is why I'm sticking with the nexus line (I had a nexus 4)

The z3 is easier to handle and use one handedly, but the nexus 6 is more manageable than I would have imagined. Also the z3 is very slippery, and since its back is made of glass it is quite fragile. (and if you break it and want to keep it waterproof -- and it's awesome to have a waterproof device --, you will need to return it to Sony).

Both have good front facing speakers, but the Sony ones are better I think.

I'll edit if I can think of something else worth mentioning.

Posted via the Android Central App
    AndroidDario likes this.
    02-09-2015 06:02 AM