Walkman App. No Longer See SD Card Music

Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I flashed the 5.0.2 Lollipop Nordic Variant to my Z3 last week (O2/UK).

Everything is fine, but since then, my Walkman app. no longer recognises my 7000+ songs on my SD via 'Search'. They are there under albums, assists & songs though.

I transferred a couple of tracks to the internal memory, and then they appear, but then go again once I transfer them back.

I've cleared the app. cache and stopped it, but to no avail. I've restarted and removed/unmounted the SD card too.

What's odd is that I'm no using Play Music instead, and it finds everything as it should.

I did a Google, but could only find the suggestions that I've already tried above.

Cheers for any ideas.

JudH

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Have you checked Walkmans settings to see if they added a media folder; could be pointing at the wrong place.

Also try refreshing the media index using one of the apps like Rescan SD.

Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Have you checked Walkmans settings to see if they added a media folder; could be pointing at the wrong place.

Also try refreshing the media index using one of the apps like Rescan SD.

Cheers.

There's no such setting in the Walkman app. that you can point to a particular folder - not that I can find anyway, and the settings options aren't very extensive.

Tried the app. you suggested, but no luck sadly.

htc0076969

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Another weired thing?? When I used to have the z3 D6616 it says supports 128 gb SD card?? Don't think so all it did was make it crash I deleted the card and my nexus 6 no issues at all

Posted via the Android Central App NEXUS 6