since lollipop update no more auto answer apps working???????
    04-18-2015 01:28 AM
    I'm just another user who would like handsfree phone answering while driving or doing yard/garage work.
    As far as I can tell, there is no ability for autoanswer in Lollipop apps. I had it working on Kitkat 4.4.4 with Lazy Car.
    I spent at least half a day installing and fiddling with many handsfree apps and couldn't get any to work.
    I couldn't even find any decent discussion/comment on the subject from app vendors, but it does appear to be across all brands of android phone.
    I gather it only worked in Kitkat by using an undocumented call and other workarounds.
    Apparently, even the Tasker automation tool has grayed out the "Take Call" action because the feature or permission is unavailable.
    I'm not sure how we're supposed to comply with many states' laws that require handsfree phone operation while driving if Google purposely disables it.
    I'm on an unrooted AT&T supplied HTC One M8 running Lollipop 5.0.2 from an OTA Lollipop update that installed without asking permission.

--- Marty
    04-24-2015 07:48 PM