How long to persist with an android device in the z3?

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I've come from the iPhone 6 and been using the z3 for w few days. Really good phone and I'm doing my best to persist with it, but I always keep thinking about the iPhone. Can't understand why cause I always get bored easily with the iPhone. Think cause I'm use to things being easy and already set up directly out the box.

I do like the z3, so do I just persist using it? How long?

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Maybe try doing all the things you CAN'T do on an iphone...play around with a new launcher and totally customize the look of your phone, change all your icons to a custom pack, set up Tasker to automate something, find a really cool homescreen widget. You said you get bored with the iphone and that's exactly because it's all set up for you right out of the box and there's not much else you can do with it.

TheUnknownUser

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Maybe try doing all the things you CAN'T do on an iphone...play around with a new launcher and totally customize the look of your phone, change all your icons to a custom pack, set up Tasker to automate something, find a really cool homescreen widget. You said you get bored with the iphone and that's exactly because it's all set up for you right out of the box and there's not much else you can do with it.

This also take your phone and dunk it into water :p because you just can haha

Posted via the Android Central App

revdaxx

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
OP - if I were you I'd just accept that fact that it's actually just a phone rather than a meaningful life choice and enjoy it for what it is.

Oh, and as TUU said above, add it to a glass of water 'cos you can :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49