Z3 Dual Sim 6633 battery life

donhr

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
My first day with dual sim Z3. Primary sim has LTE on ALL the time. Secondary sim has no data. Just for sms. Got thru full day (15 hours, 7AM to 10PM) with about 5% batt left. About 4 hours OST.

I did NOT turn on any if the stamina modes or low batt modes.

It doesnt sound like the 2 day batt life sony is making it out to be. Is this similar to u guys stats? Or am expecting it to drain faster coz 2 sims = 2 radios.

Also, are you guys using stamina modes or not coz these stats have NO stamina mode

Posted via the Android Central App

Surbaeno

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
I have mine on stamina mode. It definitely helps the battery charge last longer. In the battery management section there are a bunch of options to extend battery charge.

whatsitsname

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
That sounds about right. Calling it 2 days battery life is definitely a stretch. I barely make it through the day. Of course I'm a heavy user.

Sent from my D6633 using Tapatalk

whatsitsname

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
do you keep internet on all the time or do you keep it off and only turn it on when you need to?

I always keep internet on. I stream and download stuffs. I use my phone a lot. Hours of screen on time and hotspot mostly on. If hotspot on, I won't make it through the day. With it off then maybe.

That said the only phone that I tried with a battery life is the Huawei Ascend Mate 2. I know cause I buy and sell new and used phones.

Sent from my D6633 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz