Lollipop for the T-Mobile Z3!

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Here we go! I'm elated that my phone was ready for the update and I didn't have to wait any longer!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 68.jpg
    68.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 55

calbrs04

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Works great. Only complaint from me is the stock messaging app. It is a hundred times better, and even group messages works. But, it doesn't work with the heads up notification and still doesn't have archive. Back to hangouts it is.

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
OK Google hot word detection from any screen is fixed. You no longer get an error message in the camera app when enabled.

Sony Z3 via the Android Central App

bigsmooth66

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Got the update thus morning and took it off the charger around 8 Am.

With heavy use I'm still at 60% and it 1:24 PM.

Not bad. The Band 12 reception is exceptional in Cleveland as well.

KDiz

May 17, 2010
Visit site
After having it for most of the day, I noticed notifications weren't showing up on my lock screen. Figured out Activesync for my work email was not allowing them nor could I change it in settings (greyed out). So unfortunately (or fortunately) I removed the account. Personal notifications on my personal phone are more important than checking emails out of the office.

EDIT - After doing some research, this isn't a Lollipop issue. Seems either Activesync or Sony. I've read uninstalling, clearing cache, restarting, and reinstalling fixes the issue but I'm using Nine for now for work email.

Band 12 is working here in Kansas City, but the signal isn't what I was hoping it would be at my house.

Last edited:

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah I totally forgot about band 12! I'll have to check if that is active here in SLC.

So far I love the update. It's pretty close to stock Lollipop and everything is working very well

darthhen

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Good info....I'm waiting to see more user feedback before upgrading. There are so man Lollipop battery drain issues....

Brad Henson

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
After update I see my contact photos when i click on them in contacts, but can't see the picture show up when I try and call the person. Is this happening to anyone else?

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Had a possible issue last night. Was trying to make a call and the phone wouldn't dial out. Restart and same issue. Went to settings and turned off VoLTE and it dialed right out.

The phone was making calls just fine prior (post lollipop) so I'm not sure if it was just a bad signal or potential issues with VoLTE still on this device.

Anyone else see any issues with VoLTE?

Sony Z3 via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar