I'm just finishing my first week with the Z3 D6603 and I've got to say, it is a great little phone. Light and thin in the hand, it is very zippy and 0 lag. Great screen, great sound and a very good camera. Battery life is OUTSTANDING! I've never been able to go a full day without charging before! I have had absolutely no problems or hiccups of any kind. I recently came from the Galaxy S4, HTC One M8, Galaxy Note 4 and the OnePlus One. So far, I would choose it over any of the others.
    07-31-2015 09:50 AM
    I'm just finishing my first week with the Z3 D6603 and I've got to say, it is a great little phone. Light and thin in the hand, it is very zippy and 0 lag. Great screen, great sound and a very good camera. Battery life is OUTSTANDING! I've never been able to go a full day without charging before! I have had absolutely no problems or hiccups of any kind. I recently came from the Galaxy S4, HTC One M8, Galaxy Note 4 and the OnePlus One. So far, I would choose it over any of the others.
    That's great to hear. If there's any one feature you like, what would it be?
    07-31-2015 01:48 PM
    Its very hard to pick just one. Probably the battery. It's phenomenal. Literally lasts me all day. I've never had that happen before. Better than the Note 4 and better than the OnePlus One. Also the size and build quality.The camera, as I said, is very good. All in all, it just works. No lag, no shutdowns or freezes.
    07-31-2015 06:32 PM
    Its very hard to pick just one. Probably the battery. It's phenomenal. Literally lasts me all day. I've never had that happen before. Better than the Note 4 and better than the OnePlus One. Also the size and build quality.The camera, as I said, is very good. All in all, it just works. No lag, no shutdowns or freezes.
    I agree with you. My wife moved from S4 to this and she is very happy. Am with note edge and am jealous sometimes coz of battery life on Z3. Battery life and UI smoothness just rocks.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-31-2015 07:03 PM