How do I install and uninstall apps on my mobile using an SD card?

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
how to install and uninstall app in my mobile using SD card

hi frnds!
i have a xperia z3 mobile newly buying in past 8 months i love it .
i have some problems on my mobile

1 - when i take picture in mobile some dark black dots are coming.how can i recover this?
then ,
last time i was using Samsung mobile. i can move internal storage apps and games to SD cards and also i can install and uninstall in SD card app and games in my mobiles but this time i was using xperia but i can't do this ...

my question is?
how to install and uninstall apps and games in my mobile with using sd card and i have a 64GB SD card..

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: how to install and uninstall app in my mobile using SD card

1 - when i take picture in mobile some dark black dots are coming.how can i recover this?
It depends on what's causing it. Dirt on the lens? The app? A bad camera module?

last time i was using Samsung mobile. i can move internal storage apps and games to SD cards and also i can install and uninstall in SD card app and games in my mobiles but this time i was using xperia but i can't do this ...
Some apps can have some parts of them moved to the SD card, most can't. (You can't move the entire app - Android looks for it in internal storage, so the "move" has to leave at least a link to where the app is on the SD card.) And the manufacturer or carrier could disable that ability completely.

BenL

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: how to install and uninstall app in my mobile using SD card

You can move most of apps to the SD card by going to Settings -> Apps.

If you get to about 75% full, it'll automatically ask if you want to move some of your apps to your SD card.