sony z3 not loading...help

kmack10

Jun 15, 2017
Visit site
just wondering if anyone can give me some ideas. i have a sony z3 and it wont boot up. when i power up sony logo,android logo,purple screen comes on then o2 logo comes on then it does the same over and over. i have tried power buttom and volume button to rest it. i have done this before and it gave the option of safe mode. it wont even do this. i have pressed the yellow button in the side bit and it just goes through the same logos. tried then software repair after downloading pc companion and its not recognising phone. when it does and starts to repair it stops and says sony error. it also has come up android starting optimising then just loops again. can any point me in the right direction.hope this makes sense. thanks

metalron

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
My power button died on me and the only way i am able to power it off (When it dies now) is basically hold down the lower volume button while hooking it up to the laptop and then letting go after it flashes a color on the led, i think its green or blue.. cant remember; that boots it up after a few seconds / minutes ; this was only possible after installing a bunch of drivers and the companion software etc. Hope that helps; software repair should hae done the trick though. Have you tried another laptop? usb cable?