Who's still having the three texts issue?

therabbitssing

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
There are several people online in various forums that have their Z3v send out up to three same texts at times. People have factory reset, swapped SIMs, Hard Reset, swapped phones, tried different text apps, but it still seems to rear it's head.

I am one of them. I can even tell when it's going to happen because the stock text app will still show 'sending' for a very long time until finally stamping the time of the text sent which can be a few minutes ago. But the recipient will have gotten my text two or three times. On occasion, it "won't send" and you get the can't send notification yet the text went out three times.

On the Verizon forums, a poster mentioned Verizon is aware of the issue. I am going back to my Verizon store tomorrow to find out. So who has the texting issue? I have had a white Z3v since the 24th.

guero_vaquero

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Same exact scendario here. I made a post on here on on fFriday but no admin appears to have approved it yet. Exact same deal though and Verizon shot me down and tried to sell me some stupid service to let "dudes with bachelor's degrees" troubleshoot my phone for a nominal fee.

donniegood

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had the issue for a couple days now....fingers crossed.

I'm following the Verizon thread I think the only thing I can align it to is when I turn on stamina mode it starts not long after. I installed handcent and it happened but I restarted and turned off stamina and haven't had it happen in the last 4 hours

Posted via the Android Central App

therabbitssing

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm following the Verizon thread I think the only thing I can align it to is when I turn on stamina mode it starts not long after. I installed handcent and it happened but I restarted and turned off stamina and haven't had it happen in the last 4 hours

Posted via the Android Central App

I'm in that thread too. Hopefully this (temporarily) solves it and a real fix is on the way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ananui