Z3V vs One M8

Justin Stepp

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
After a lot of debate I switched from my M8 to the Z3V. I love it so far. The speakers on the Z are better than any other phone but the M8 so it is still a very good experience.

I also thought the screen was better. Better colors and brighter display.

While design opinions are subjective I like the feel of the Z better too. I have always wanted a Sony phone though. I just never had the chance to buy a good one. The M8 was my first HTC and it wasn't bad but I didn't get a great feeling out of it.

If you have a PS4 and love it you will like the Z.

Posted via the Android Central App

Roy Droid

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I just switched from a dying M7 to a Z3v. HTC speakers are the loudest phone speakers, but I had little reason to make full use of them since I didn't want to annoy those around me.

richard_rsp

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Glad you are liking it! I love mine -best Android phone I've used, including the M8. My problem with the HTC was a) USB plug was not centered on the phone (this irritated me to no end as I scratched the aluminum trying to find the charging port in the dark); b) no wireless charging (which could have made up for the previous issue); and c) battery life was only mediocre for my use.

The HTC one M8 was a decent phone - the Z3v is a great one!

Posted via my underrated Xperia Z3v.

BigCTM

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Glad you are liking it! I love mine -best Android phone I've used, including the M8. My problem with the HTC was a) USB plug was not centered on the phone (this irritated me to no end as I scratched the aluminum trying to find the charging port in the dark); b) no wireless charging (which could have made up for the previous issue); and c) battery life was only mediocre for my use.

The HTC one M8 was a decent phone - the Z3v is a great one!

Posted via my underrated Xperia Z3v.

I actually considered upgrading to the z3v from the M8 but decided it was not enough of an upgrade. The M8 is a great phone in my book. I am sure the Sony is too.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie