Dear sir,
    I have a xperia Z3V. It was rooted by me. It worked fine until a major mistake. I flashed a zip file. After flashing that zip file my phone won't turn on. When I connect to wall charger only red led blinks frequently. When I connect to my laptop , red and green led blinks frequently.
    I tried to flash firmware by flash tools.But it does not go to flashmode option when I press volume down key. But when I press volume up key then it goes to fastboot mode. Also I am able to go factory mode when I press and hold power and volume down key together and I see following 4 options
    1. Continue power up
    2.Safe mode
    3.factory reset
    4.Power down
    but no option can make my z3v alive.

I tried PCC also. but did not detect my phone.

So would you please suggest me regarding the possible solutions.
    12-23-2016 06:46 AM
    Dear sir,
    I have a xperia Z3V. It was rooted by me. It worked fine until a major mistake. I flashed a zip file. After flashing that zip file my phone won't turn on. When I connect to wall charger only red led blinks frequently. When I connect to my laptop , red and green led blinks frequently.
    I tried to flash firmware by flash tools.But it does not go to flashmode option when I press volume down key. But when I press volume up key then it goes to fastboot mode. Also I am able to go factory mode when I press and hold power and volume down key together and I see following 4 options
    1. Continue power up
    2.Safe mode
    3.factory reset
    4.Power down
    but no option can make my z3v alive.

I tried PCC also. but did not detect my phone.

So would you please suggest me regarding the possible solutions.
    Hi there

Welcome to Android Forums

Do you have custom recovery installed ?

Just Don't worry ,Soft brick can be handled easily ,

Thanks
    azim06eee likes this.
    12-23-2016 06:57 AM
    Thanks for quick response. I tried to install custom recovery TWRP but finally PC did not detect adb devices.
    12-23-2016 07:04 AM
    Hey

Sometimes happens ,do one thing ,as you can enter fastboot mode ,open fastboot mode , connect your phone to pc ,open the folder where you have adb and fastboot files ) open command window there ) type fastboot devices ) and if it detects it )

Place your twrp in same folder , and type " fastboot flash recovery " twrp.img "

Pls take care you enter the correct name of recovery okay .

If you face any problems in following the steps ,ask doubts without hesitation

Follow the steps and let me know if worked
    12-23-2016 07:07 AM
    OK,sir I am starting from beginning though I tried it before. I failed that time and I can't remember the actual cause. Now I will show what my PC shows. Thanks for your kind cooperation.
    sudhanshurocks likes this.
    12-23-2016 07:18 AM
    Do you know what the model number is?
    azim06eee likes this.
    12-23-2016 08:59 AM
    It is xperia z3v and it's model number is D6708
    12-23-2016 09:21 AM
    Merged duplicate threads.
    12-23-2016 06:21 PM
    Hey

Sometimes happens ,do one thing ,as you can enter fastboot mode ,open fastboot mode , connect your phone to pc ,open the folder where you have adb and fastboot files ) open command window there ) type fastboot devices ) and if it detects it )

Place your twrp in same folder , and type " fastboot flash recovery " twrp.img "

Pls take care you enter the correct name of recovery okay .

If you face any problems in following the steps ,ask doubts without hesitation

Follow the steps and let me know if worked
    Dear sir, At first my phone was unrooted with stock KitKat ROM. Then I rooted my phone with the help of D6616_rootfull zip file. Then I used Custom recovery by the help of T2U-lockeddualrecovery2.8.21-REL EASE.installer.zip. In this recovery I used windows Batch file for custom recovery.

Now I can't do by this method.

Now I have only fastboot option but I have no custom recovery twrp.img for my xpeia D6708. I searched Google but failed.
    For your kind information my PC gets SOMC driver when I use test point.

Have any tips?
    12-24-2016 12:43 AM
    Dear sir, At first my phone was unrooted with stock KitKat ROM. Then I rooted my phone with the help of D6616_rootfull zip file. Then I used Custom recovery by the help of T2U-lockeddualrecovery2.8.21-REL EASE.installer.zip. In this recovery I used windows Batch file for custom recovery.

Now I can't do by this method.

Now I have only fastboot option but I have no custom recovery twrp.img for my xpeia D6708. I searched Google but failed.
    For your kind information my PC gets SOMC driver when I use test point.

Have any tips?
    Hey

You said earlier you can enter fast boot mode on your phone ,adb works or not it's okay .

Follow the exact steps mentioned in my earlier post did ya ?
    12-24-2016 12:45 AM
    Dear sir,
    Yes ,I only can enter fast boot mode. But problem is , I have no twrp.img for my device.
    So how can I install custom recovery twrp.img by fastboot mode? From where I can get twrp.img for my D6708? Also can I use other twrp.img ?
    12-24-2016 01:08 AM
    Dear sir,
    Yes ,I only can enter fast boot mode. But problem is , I have no twrp.img for my device.
    So how can I install custom recovery twrp.img by fastboot mode? From where I can get twrp.img for my D6708? Also can I use other twrp.img ?
    Can u contact me somewhere else like WhatsApp ,kik ? Bcoz it's so complicated to explain here
    12-24-2016 01:12 AM
    Can u contact me somewhere else like WhatsApp ,kik ? Bcoz it's so complicated to explain here
    Hello,

I have the same problem. do you can help me please?
    04-05-2017 09:44 PM