Hey quick question. Is there anyone who can help me with this issue? I have an Xperia Z5 Premium and I cant get it to work with T-Mobile LTE. I inserted my sim card, followed the procedure, restarted my phone etc. but it still doesnt show any data signal at all. Is there an additional process you have to go through. I went to the APN settings and updated it but all i get now is edge (2g) I had the Z3 before and was getting around 35-100 Mbps in my area. now i cant even load a web page. Can you (or anyone reading this) help me out. I sold my z3 just hours before my z5 came, which was a mistake since now i really cant do anything with my phone (besides use it on WiFi and call). Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    btw my phone model is Sony Xperia Z5 Premium E6853
    11-18-2015 11:17 PM
    So from what I am understanding, you are only able to make calls on the regular network and use wifi with no data?

Here are the correct APN settings:
    Name: T-Mobile US LTE
    APN: fast(dot)t-mobile(dot)com
    Proxy: <Not set>
    Port: <Not set>
    Username: <Not set>
    Password: <Not set>
    Server: <Not set>
    MMSC:
    MMS proxy: <Not set>
    MMS port: <Not set>
    MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
    MCC: 310
    MNC: 260
    Authentication type: <Not set>
    APN type: <Not set> OR Internet+MMS
    APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
    APN roaming protocol: IPv4
    Enable/disable APN: <greyed out unless there are multiple APN's>
    Bearer: Unspecified

Replace the (dot) with an actual period. The website does not allow me to type links since I have less then 10 posts. Update that and you should be able to get data. You can also go into setting -> More -> Internet settings (the last thing on the page) and that will get the settings by itself. Let me know if these options work for you.
    11-25-2015 12:30 AM
    11-25-2015 12:38 AM
    12-26-2015 10:49 PM
    Replace the (dot) with an actual period. The website does not allow me to type links since I have less then 10 posts. Update that and you should be able to get data. You can also go into setting -> More -> Internet settings (the last thing on the page) and that will get the settings by itself. Let me know if these options work for you.
    I didn't actually know where to find the settings that you're talking about, but by going into settings>Internet Settings, it says you can download the settings via Wi-Fi. So you still solved my problem. Thanks hoosiers7120!
    12-26-2015 10:50 PM