Had it for a week, previously LG G2 (awesome phone).

- Took me a while to get use to size but now its fine.
    - Fingerprint on power button awesome idea, plus fact you can register 5 prints because I pick up the phone in different ways.
    - Double tap to wake - thanks goodness as I loved this on the G2.
    - Screen - amazing of course.
    - Battery - Get 1 day with normal use as I did with my G2, so, 2 days really is bit a marketing stretch. Looking for ways to optimise this so if anyone has tips/tricks please share.
    - Went for pure black.
    11-21-2015 04:56 AM
    I noticed you mentioned it took getting use to as far as size. Would you prefer larger? I really am trying to get use to it also, as I came from a z ultra 6.4 inch... Wasn't the lgg2 5.5?
    11-21-2015 01:58 PM
    I agree getting used to the f.print scanner was a learning curve. I was pressing the button and keeping it pressed in which was resulting in a number of failed attempts. I now press, release but rest finger on and it works nearly all the time.

I find the speaker really low but i was coming from a HTC and so thats to be expected.

I too agree with the battery life only really being a full day....maybe a 36 hours tops.
    11-21-2015 05:05 PM
    Coming from an HTC M8 & M9 as well, I too am finding the speakers quiet on the Z5P.

The size wasn't so bad (I was using a bb passport on the side) so I guess that prepared me for the size.

I get about 1.5 days. Not a power user, but a couple of videos, a lot of web browsing, messaging constantly, is what my typical day looks like.

I'm really liking the phone... My only gripe is I wish the premium came in matte.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-22-2015 01:01 AM
    Had it for a week, previously LG G2 (awesome phone).

- Took me a while to get use to size but now its fine.
    - Fingerprint on power button awesome idea, plus fact you can register 5 prints because I pick up the phone in different ways.
    - Double tap to wake - thanks goodness as I loved this on the G2.
    - Screen - amazing of course.
    - Battery - Get 1 day with normal use as I did with my G2, so, 2 days really is bit a marketing stretch. Looking for ways to optimise this so if anyone has tips/tricks please share.
    - Went for pure black.
    If you had it to do over would you still get the pure black or another color? I am about to purchase one this week but I am stuck between all three colors, I like black but that is so standard , the chrome looks really good but man that mirror look with finger prints seems like it will look a mess all of the time, and gold looks good as well just wondering if it is as shiny as the chrome hell I can't decide looking for advice as I could potentially go with any of the three.
    12-17-2015 12:43 PM
    Chrome for certain. Whilst it does attract fingerprints it looks amazing polished.

12-19-2015 06:53 AM
    I am going for a black one later this week as well and coming from the s6 edge plus I was called crazy from some of my friends but I am a Sony fan and I think its the sexiest device out there.

03-02-2016 11:58 AM
    I went with gold since it's a color I have never had. Not liking it as much as I thought. Would go with black if I was doing it over - even with the fingerprint issue
    03-02-2016 02:39 PM
    What about the fingerprint issue? Is it only the Gold xperia?

03-03-2016 06:05 AM
    What about the fingerprint issue? Is it only the Gold xperia?

I was referring to other posts. I have not had any fingerprint issues
    03-03-2016 01:12 PM
    I was referring to other posts. I have not had any fingerprint issues
    Reggie how is the battery life now after owning it for a while? Is it still holding up?
    03-16-2016 10:07 AM
    It has been great. Much much better than my Note 4 Edge. I read emails in the morning and surf the Web with chrome and my charge lasts all day. Even if I play some games.
    03-16-2016 02:13 PM
    Today I got the notice that marshmallow was available. I put it off till I was home. Phone feels quicker. Not sure what other features are new
    03-17-2016 09:37 PM