Pixel camera apk working on z5 premium

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Looking for a pixel camera apk that will work on my z5 premium, anyone know of any?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assisthttps://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Anything you can find in Play when you go to it with your phone should work. (Google Camera might be a bit slow in HDR+ and Night Sight, because the phone doesn't have Google's Visual Core chip, but it should still work.)

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Anything you can find in Play when you go to it with your phone should work. (Google Camera might be a bit slow in HDR+ and Night Sight, because the phone doesn't have Google's Visual Core chip, but it should still work.)
It won't be found in play store for anything but pixels I believe. Go to XDA and look for Google Camera port hub. If you can't find your phone nobody has bothered to port it.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol