Any cracked screens or back panels?

goobs10

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I woukd like to get a z3c but have seen numerous complaints that the screens and glass back panels on both the z3 and z3c are cracking for no apparant reason because the phones are too fragile.

Because of this I have started to consider the z5c. Can anyone confirm if the z5 series is also susceptible to the same issue or has the problem been addressed?

Thanks

amr ashraf mostafa

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I woukd like to get a z3c but have seen numerous complaints that the screens and glass back panels on both the z3 and z3c are cracking for no apparant reason because the phones are too fragile.

Because of this I have started to consider the z5c. Can anyone confirm if the z5 series is also susceptible to the same issue or has the problem been addressed?

Thanks

İ have never heared of a z3 with a broken back panel, do you have the source for this ?

Posted via the Android Central App

smileman

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

I had this happen with my Z3C and Sony charged me to have it replaced rather than replacing for free. I've had other build issues with the Z3C, namely the screen popping/flexing. I also had one of the flaps come off.

But, I'm very happy to report that the Z5C appears to have much better build quality. No flex in the screen. I also read somewhere that Sony switched to Gorilla Glass for the Z5C but can't state publicly that they did so because they didn't pay for the rights to advertise the phone as having Gorilla Glass. Can anyone confirm whether this is true?

I also just dropped it on a rock and there was no serious damage, just a scuff on the frame.

Sony definitely stepped up the build quality on the Z5C, and this is one of the things I'm happiest about with the upgrade.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance