My wife and I both have Sony Xperia Z5's and about a week or two ago we've lost the ability to send videos via text. It's literally not even an option. If we go to send a file, we can only choose pictures, videos are no longer an option. It doesn't matter what the size or resolution is, or what messaging app we use (hangouts, messaging, QKSMS), we simply don't have the option to send a video. Anyone know how to fix this or what went wrong?
    01-08-2016 06:44 AM
    I would try to clear cache on the camera app and also try to uninstall and reinstall the apps
    01-08-2016 07:52 AM
    That didn't work. I even tried a few other messaging apps. Material Messaging would see my videos but once i choose one, it would just load forever, and not be able to send. Textra wouldn't see my videos but would allow me to make a low res movie under 10 seconds and send it. This is really annoying. Since November we've had no problems sending videos, not we don't even have the option. (I've also been using QKSMS since November).
    01-08-2016 06:45 PM
    That didn't work. I even tried a few other messaging apps. Material Messaging would see my videos but once i choose one, it would just load forever, and not be able to send. Textra wouldn't see my videos but would allow me to make a low res movie under 10 seconds and send it. This is really annoying. Since November we've had no problems sending videos, not we don't even have the option. (I've also been using QKSMS since November).
    01-09-2016 10:03 AM