Will the Xperia Z5 be available through the AT&T NEXT plan?

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I haven't been looking hard but I haven't seen word one about releasing the new Z in the US. You'd think they'd want to get the announcement out before Wednesday.

brancross

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Verizon and T mobile used to have other a series but I don't think Sony will sell it's phone in att

Posted via the Android Central App

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
With the comments on xperia blog and Sony wanting to make a profit on phones or dump the business you'd think they would release in the US and fight to be a contendor. Or maybe this is a wakeup call on how crappy it is to deal with the US carriers, they even killed the Z4v recently.

Personally I want to try the Nexus 6P but if it turns out to be too damn big I'll import a Z5. Gladly do a Z5 first if they brought it to the US and commit to continuing with their phones. Loved the Z3 compact but just a bit small for me, love my Z2 tablet too.

shashankmittal

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't think US is a focus market for Sony, it has never been. It would be great though if they can make inroads in the US market.
The phone is certainly compatible with AT&T, I have been using mine for 2 days and the LTE speed is great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781