Issues with lag/black screen and Camera

FeldonNor

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I'm experiencing some annoying problems With my Z5 that I haven't been able to find an answer for. There are a few different issues, and I'll try to explain them here:

Occasionally, my screen is black. Like the phone isn't on, and the battery is dead. I can't turn it on. When this happens, I will just have to wait like 20-30 Seconds, and the phone goes back to normal. I often experience this right after a phone call has ended, or when just when I have turned it "off", but turns it right on again, like if I forgot to check something.

The camera suddenly doesn't work. It tries to load, and I get the message "Sorry, the camera stopped working" (In Norwegian, I don't know what the exact message in English is). I haven't found a fix for this problem except patience. Closing all programs might seem to fix it sometimes, but not always.

Some other apps are not starting properly. Sometimes apps use MINUTES to load, and sometimes they don't load at all, and the phone starts to lag. Almost like the problem I have with the camera, some games and other apps downloaded with Google Play just don't work. Well sometimes it does, and that's what's really confusing, because then I know the app works and is correctly installed.

Spotify flat out scares me, and I haven't dared to touch it since I tried a few times to open it, and it not only didn't work, but it made my phone crash. I noticed I had two versions of Spotify installed on my phone. One of them that came with the phone, the other was downloaded with Google Play. I tried to uninstall both, and download again from Google play. This did not fix the problem.

Any sollutions? Ha had none of this issues on my Xperia Z2, and it was my positive experience with my Z2 that made me buy a Z5.

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
The good news is that this issue is a known software bug and Sony have said that they're releasing an OTA patch this week to fix it.

Edit; oops I didn't mean to thumbs up that post. Mistaken tap on Tapatalk app. Can't undo it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1