Why is my Xperia Z5 vibrating when playing sounds?

A

AC Question

Xperia Z5 vibrating when playing sounds

My Xperia Z5 vibrates when playing music or videos through speaker. It is unwilling when using the speaker for music, videos and games. The vibration is at back.
Is it anything to do with settings or software. but it seems to be hardware issue. Anyone has the same issue on Z5

CPEjr

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: Xperia Z5 vibrating when playing sounds

It seems to me that the vibration is from the stereo speakers. It isn't a very bad vibration for me, but it's noticeable. It doesn't appear to be a defect, IMO, just a normal cause and effect. I can only feel the vibrarion when the volume is high or at full volume, not when it is low. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Posted via the Android Central App

abubasim

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Xperia Z5 vibrating when playing sounds

I own a Nexus 6P and it also vibrates slightly when playing sounds at a louder volume. This is normal. It's not the vibrator causing this but simply as the previous poster said simply a natural effect from the loudspeaker. A loudspeaker generates sounds through vibration and the louder the volume, the stronger the vibration. Have you ever seen the membrane of a subwoofer when playing loud music?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol