Basketball playoff thread.

Kainz15

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Orlando needs to get their 3 pt game on track.

Also... Dwight needs to learn to kick it out. He is not a FT shooter and seems to be attempting to get fouled on purpose.

The minute someone starts asking that I feel like he won't be as aggressive. Even though he hinders the team at the line, I'd rather take that chance then see him pass the ball anywhere - he's worse at that - and it will take away from his inside game when he does have it going on. But yeah, I see your point, the Magic need to find a way to get Lewis into the game a little better, but its hard with Garnett guarding him.

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
Phoenix will win 1 game, at least. Anymore than that and it's the Lakers fault.
Unless, by some miracle, Phx gets their **** together.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Lmfao... nah man, it's worse than the Cavs.

Lebron's supporting cast sucked <explicit here>.

Dwight's supporting cast of pretty much right up there with the Lakers & C's.

I'm embarrassed and may never return to this thread... lol.

They had the "we can't steal two from them at home; let's call it quits and stay healthy for next year" attitude.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Being a rocks throw from Orlando, I find it funny. I'm not a Magic fan (its a stupid name anyway) and more of a Heat fan. If you live and die by the 3-pointer, there are going to be times when they don't fall. Orlando is finding that out (as they should have learned already).

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Being a rocks throw from Orlando, I find it funny. I'm not a Magic fan (its a stupid name anyway) and more of a Heat fan. If you live and die by the 3-pointer, there are going to be times when they don't fall. Orlando is finding that out (as they should have learned already).

It seems like they find this out every year come playoff time and is really getting me pissed off. Heck, even the heat won a game in the series vs. the C's. If Orlando can't match or do better, that will be a shame.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
It seems like they find this out every year come playoff time and is really getting me pissed off. Heck, even the heat won a game in the series vs. the C's. If Orlando can't match or do better, that will be a shame.

My dad is living it up, he's a Celtic fan. Hell even our local Sportscaster on the radio (the shot doctor) called it as a sweep.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
My dad is living it up, he's a Celtic fan. Hell even our local Sportscaster on the radio (the shot doctor) called it as a sweep.

Luckily he was wrong. When Phoenix won game 3, I was scared that after going 8-0, we were gonna get the reverse to end our playoff hopes.

#GoMagic!

Kainz15

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah the Magic played well last night -- actually showed some heart and re-opened the wound in the Celtics fans recent past (not being able to close out games). It's still over for the Magic, I don't think they can win 3 more against the C's - but there's a small chance.

paul_aka_paul

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I hate the people that blame the refs, but there did seem to be a home court advantage last night in Phoenix. I didn't complain in game 3 because the Suns were clearly more aggressive and it was natural they would get more whistles. But I saw time and time again the same amount of contact getting called a foul only when the Suns had the ball. It might have swung momentum just enough that the Lakers wouldn't have done their normal boneheaded "2 minutes to go - down 6 - launch a quick 3 rather than muscle it in for 2 with a possible foul".

Kainz15

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I hate the people that blame the refs, but there did seem to be a home court advantage last night in Phoenix. I didn't complain in game 3 because the Suns were clearly more aggressive and it was natural they would get more whistles. But I saw time and time again the same amount of contact getting called a foul only when the Suns had the ball. It might have swung momentum just enough that the Lakers wouldn't have done their normal boneheaded "2 minutes to go - down 6 - launch a quick 3 rather than muscle it in for 2 with a possible foul".

I disagree - I didn't think it was that blatantly called one way... the Lakers committed a couple DUMB fouls late in the game - but yeah, there probably were a couple called that shouldn't have been. Either way, you can count on the Lakers getting the majority of the calls in the the series. What sounds better? Suns/Celtics or Lakers/Celtics?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12